Safe Simple Secure offer a wide range of home CCTV security systems in Edinburgh and across Scotland designed specifically for your needs and remains one of our most popular options for home security. Not only is it a great deterrent against theft and burglary, many home owners are using to it gather evidence against anti-social behaviour. On request we can include audio recording to your system.
To create a safer environment for you, your family and your home, we strongly recommend a digital home CCTV system.
- The installation of high profile CCTV system and signage provides a great deterrent against burglary and trespassers to your home – reducing crime significantly
- Continuous recording – a standalone CCTV system records continuously allowing you to look back in time if an incident occurs. If the unfortunate happens and an incident occurs, a security camera system provides acceptable evidence in the prosecution by the police and in the support of insurance claims
- Night vision – through Infrared technology the system records day and night
- View your images 24/7 – We can install the CCTV system to be viewed on your Ipad, Smart phone, laptop or PC giving you peace of mind when you are away from home you can access it anywhere at anytime
- 12 months warranty – Peace of mind with all our installations with a 12 month parts and labour warranty
- Specifically Designed – We provide a free non obligation site survey of your home to understand your needs and concerns, with our wide range of CCTV systems available we will tailor make your system to your requirements and ensure all vulnerable areas of your home are protected
- Tailored Solutions – We install the majority of homes with Turret cameras but we can also install PTZ (pan, tilt & zoom) cameras, Covert cameras, Bullet cameras, Parking solution systems and 24 full colour systems. The quality of images can also be upgraded depending on your requirements and trip wire notifications can be set up to alert you when someone enters your premises
- CCTV Monitoring – Your CCTV system will be connected to a remote monitoring station via the internet. Your premises can be watched 24/7 or at specific times and in the event of an activation the monitoring station react immediately. This is a pro active solution, to stopping an incident before it happens
Regardless of your circumstances, we can design, supply and install your own CCTV security system to suit the requirements of you and your home. For further information, contact Safe Simple Secure today for a free site survey.
If you are recording images outside of your property this then falls under data protection regulations, please be aware of your legal responsibilities. Further information can be found on the Information Commissioners Office – https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/domestic-cctv-systems-guidance-for-people-using-cctv/