With the recent global pandemic currently still a concern identifying employees and customers with abnormally high body temperature is an important step to minimise the spread of infection and keep your staff and customers safe.
Safe Simple Secure Ltd can now provide a CCTV based solution that allows organisations and businesses to increase their existing security and manage the COVID-19 risk.
Thermal body cameras installed at entry points monitor the body temperature of everyone passing through. Should a high temperature be detected, the solution alerts security personnel so that appropriate action can be taken. The cameras can either be networked into your current system or work independently depending on your current set up.
Key features include:
- Scans body temperature of individuals in a crowded area
- Built in facial detection for accurate forehead detection increasing temperature accuracy
- Storage capacity of up to 24 facial images per second
- Integration of cameras into your current CCTV system or to work independently
- Record and save footage functionality on NVR option
- Smart phone integration provides activation alerts on mobiles or can be alerted by white light or siren
- Payment plans available
Safe Simple Secure can provide different options to suit your budgets and requirements. Please view information on one of the systems we install on the short video below.