Keeping your staff and customers safe
With the recent global pandemic currently still a concern identifying employees and customers with abnormally high body temperature is an important step to minimise the spread of infection and keep your staff and customers safe.
Safe Simple Secure Ltd can now provide a CCTV based solution that allows organisations and businesses to increase their existing security and manage the COVID-19 risk.
Thermal body cameras installed at entry points monitor the body temperature of everyone passing through. Should a high temperature be detected, the solution alerts security personnel so that appropriate action can be taken. The cameras can either be networked into your current system or work independently depending on your current set up.
Key features include:
- Scans body temperature of individuals in a crowded area
- Built in facial detection for accurate forehead detection increasing temperature accuracy
- Storage capacity of up to 24 facial images per second
- Integration of cameras into your current CCTV system or to work independently
- Record and save footage functionality on NVR option
- Smart phone integration provides activation alerts on mobiles or can be alerted by white light or siren
- Payment plans available
Safe Simple Secure can provide different options to suit your budgets and requirements. Please view information on one of the systems we install on the short video below.
For any further information regarding our thermal body temperature CCTV systems or to arrange your very own site survey, please get in contact with the Safe Simple Secure team.
We recently installed a thermal camera at one of customers premises to detect the body temperature of each person entering the building.
The camera also detects that the individual is wearing a face covering.
In the event the person has an elevated body temperature or they are not wearing a mask the system raises an audio alert as well as an email notification.